# 1 Industrial IoT Platform Powering New Business Models for Industrial Machinery Companies
This we believe
( Flutura's IIOT Manifesto )
- We at Flutura believe that the future for Industrial manufacturing companies consist of embracing the outcome economy. This means guaranteeing asset life /residual life outcomes, factory yield outcomes and energy saving outcomes. This large scale shift from selling electro-mechanical products and services is real and happening right now.
- We believe monetization of outcome economy can be powered by new IOT digital business models around usage based pricing, prognostics As a service, benchmarking as a service etc.
- We believe that in order To leap frog competition in the outcome economy marketplace, Next generation Signal detection plaftforms are goes to be key lever differentiating the winners from the losers.
- The Convergence of physical and digital world for assets will usher in next wave of competitive advantage and will herald the next set of changes never before seen after the Industrial revolution.
- Its been our experience that signals = $, therefore industrial manufacturers will need to go beyond traditional historians and cbm systems which are architecture to monitor Processes but not power new business models.
- There is also a convergence happening where IIOT Signal detection platform along with autonomous robots and 3D printing can change the game for industrial players in running future ready operations.
- A holistic asset backward approach integrating physics, statistics and heuristics is key to mining the deep machine signals which propel a company to the next orbit !
- In order to triangulate monetizable signals, the platform has to look across fragmented data pools-machine events, alarms, sensor streams, Calibration changes instead of the current way of One Stream signal detection.